Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Speech Sessions

I'm so excited! Tim brought home speech information yesterday and I just saw it today. Here is her latest report:

8.30.10
Hailey had Speech Therapy with Mandy
We worked on
H words and phrases
sp words
t sound

Comments on today's session:
I have attached some work sheets and wrote the verbal cue I give her at the top of the page. I also copied her therapy session notes & will continue to about after every 4 sessions. She is doing a great job! Please call with questions :)

* Two stickers on her report

************************************
The worksheets are great I'm excited for Hailey to get home this evening so we can work on them together. We have:

1. Initial T Words
Instructions: tongue tapper sound (we are still working on this sound so it will be tough)
Pictures with T words to work on: teeth, tie, tire, toad, toast, toys, two, Tarzan, teacher

2. H - Initial Position
Outdoor picture with several H words Labeled: hill, hot, herd, house, head, hair, hay, hoe, hugging, hers, his, hop, hare

3. Initial SP Blend Words
Instructions: snake sound
Pictures with SP words to work on: spider, spoon, spool, spaghetti, sports car, spaceman, spill, spooky, speaker

I pray we can help her more at home now with some visual tools to guide us!

No comments:

Post a Comment