Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Speech Sessions

I recently discovered I haven't been getting a slip of paper from every speech session. I get it from most but my first speech post on here regarding her very first therapy session turned out to be her 3rd session. I spoke with Mandy this week and she was excited about the fact that I wanted more information to help Hailey with at home. I told her I need more than just the H sound, T sound I get from the papers sent home. She said she would be happy to send home more information to work on.

Here are her papers from this week:

8/23/10

Hailey had Speech Therapy with Mandy today.
We worked on...

H sound
t sound
sp sounds

Comments on today's session:
Great job today!

8/25/10*

Hailey had Speech Therapy with Mandy today
We worked on...
H sound in phrases - (she is now starting to use this correctly in conversation!!)
T sound
S blends

Comments on today's session:
Keep encouraging her to use her good H sounds!!

*two stickers, a crown and a puppy. This session she also told Mandy, "I want to color my House." using her correct 'good' H sound.

No comments:

Post a Comment