This was the first time I'd seen these information sheets and was really excited because we always seem to have a horrible experience with pictures taken at school. Sometimes they only take them separate sometimes they only take them together and once I got a folder with them together and one with Kolby solo, poor Hailey didn't get hers done at all. They have taken pictures after lunch with food down their fronts, after nap with hair all a mess.
My instructions for Kolby were to use the blue and outdoor landscape, be sure his hair isn't standing up in back and take photos with one sibling, Hailey, same age group.
My instructions for Hailey were to use pink and outdoor landscape, make sure she pushes her glasses up and take photo with one sibling, Kolby, same age group.
Below are the pictures we received. Overall I was very pleased.





No comments:
Post a Comment