About once a month we go to Norman to visit family and I spend a couple days working out of the office. Well Monday and Tuesday were our days this month and not five minutes after the Tim and the kids get to his parents house that I get a phone call and the first thing I'm told is:
"I'm sorry to call on your cell but I thought you should know...everyone is just fine but Hailey busted her head open again and I think she needs stitches"
Apparently Kolby was spinning Hailey around in a chair and she fell off. Her glasses slid up her face and cut her forehead. Fortunately, for her, daddy and the doctor, she did not need stitches and they were able to use steristrips to hold it closed.
From the looks of things I should probably take out stock in Mederma.
No comments:
Post a Comment