Okay, so I've fallen through the cracks on posting and havn't posted anything in over two months. There are lots of small things to post about but I'm going to use the next several posts to get them all down. I'll start here with Hailey's Therapy.
I'm not sure when the change was made but Therapy Source switched Hailey's therapist from Ms. Mandy to Ms. Lanee. Hailey says she likes Ms. Lanee but I don't get the detailed reports like I was getting from Ms. Mandy. We have noticed an improvement in her speech and one of the things we are working on with her right now is making eye contact when she talks to you.
She is consistanly working on a couple of phrases at home:
"I don't know" instead of "My nee know"
"Please" instead of "Peas"
And we are working with both kids to use the proper pronouns when talking.
No comments:
Post a Comment