When we first got their they got their "trick or treat" bags for collecting toys and candy. We made our first stop in the babies room and they both got their faces painted by a dog! Hailey had stars on both cheeks one in pink the other in yellow (go figure).
Kolby was next to go, he decided he wanted something done in pink! The dog couldn't decide what to paint in pink on a boys face and she talked him into painting a K for Kolby then she outlined it in black to make it a little more "manly". Then he decided he wanted blue too so she painted the stripes from his police jacket on the other cheek.
Next we went down the hall and the kids decorated cookies. They and Daddy had some chili for dinner and cookies for dessert. They proceeded around the classrooms playing different games, bean bag toss (they didn't toss they walked up and placed in each can), cupcake walk. Kolby won the cupcake after just a few times around. Hailey finally won too, and Kolby won a second time so Daddy could have a cupcake too.
Another game they played was pumpkin bowling. Both knocked down all the pins and loudly cheered for themselves saying "I win, I win". We went next door and played the last game of pin the face one the pumpkin. This aroused another round of "I win, I win". Too cute. They both had a great time and I'm glad we took them.
Tonight Hailey was dressed as Sleeping Beauty and Kolby was a police man. I'm sad that I will miss them trick or treating on Halloween since I'll be away for work. Hailey is planing to be Belle and Kolby is going to be Mickey Mouse. I hope Gigi gets some good pictures so I can see how cute they turned out. Kids grow up way to fast!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment